Thanks for dropping by! Our online store is open for placing orders. We are operating under the COVID-19 Protection Framework guidelines. Aramex couriers are operating on a no-signature-required level of service, so if you have special instructions of where to leave the parcel, include them in the notes section of the order process. Any questions, please get in touch. Thanks very much! The Evergrow Orchard Team
1. Evergrow Limited (The Seller) retains ownership of all Goods until all monies due have been paid in full but all risk for the Goods passes to the Buyer on delivery.
2. Payment Advice: We require payment by direct debit into the following account. Please include your name, and invoice # as reference.
Account Name: Evergrow Limited
Account Number: 06 0901 0674950 00
3. Time for payment for the Goods shall be of the essence and will be stated on the invoice or any other forms. At Evergrow Limited’s sole discretion:
(a) payment shall be due before delivery of the Goods; or
(b) payment shall be due seven (7) days following the date of the invoice; or
(c) payment for approved Buyers shall be due twenty (20) calendar days following the end of the month in which the invoice is dated.
4. For large or custom orders a deposit may be required.
5. Overdue payments: Interest may be charged on overdue accounts. Interest on overdue invoices shall accrue from the date when payment becomes due until the date of payment at a rate of 2.5% per calendar month and shall accrue at such a rate after as well as before any judgement.
6. Prices may change from time to time.
7. Shipping: Orders made before 11am are dispatched the same day.
8. Freight is to be paid by the Buyer. Any damage incurred in transit must be claimed by the Buyer from the carrier concerned.
9. Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the Buyer’s nominated address. The Buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
10. Return of Goods: If for any reason goods are to be returned for credit this procedure must take place within 14 days of sale, freight is to be paid by the Buyer. All stock must be in good saleable condition and a 10% restocking fee may be charged.
11. Except as provided in this clause, the Buyer is not entitled to return the Goods to the Seller for any reason. For defective Goods, which the Buyer is entitled to reject, the Seller’s liability is limited to either (at the Seller’s discretion) repairing or replacing the Goods, or refunding the price.